In the midst of moving the content of my blog, I accidentally deleted this post, but I recently located that on one of my folders, so I’m going straight to a recipe:
- Flour, whole wheat
- A cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, or six tablespoons
- Salt and baking powder are equal to half a teaspoon each.
- 2 tsp. bicarbonate of soda
- Granulated sugar: 2 lbs.
- 14 cup oil from vegetable sources
- Avocado puree, about a half cup
- A cup and a half of water
- Vinegar with 2 tablespoons
- 2 tbsp. pure vanilla bean extract.
The oven should be preheated to 180 degrees Celsius. Cake pan should be greased and kept ready.
2 Set aside sugar and dry ingredients, but do not mix them.
3. Combine all of the milk mixture, including the avocado puree, in a large bowl. This is where you’ll want to incorporate the sugar.
Dry ingredients all at once and mix until they are completely incorporated.
Pour the batter into the cake pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray. When a toothpick placed into the centre of the cake comes out clean, it’s done baking! The cook time will be lowered if you divided the mixture into two tins.
After 15 minutes in the pan, remove the cakes from the pan and cool thoroughly on cooling racks before frosting.